Weekend Home Time! CDL A Team Drivers Needed
Attention TEAM DRIVERS: Check out this DEDICATED DRIVING CAREER OPPORTUNITY from Averitt"one of the most respected and stable carriers in the industry!
We're currently seeking full-time team drivers to run dedicated routes from Cracker Barrel distribution center in Lebanon, TN to Cracker Barrel store locations.
This exceptional career option entails:
- Depending on your route, you can expect mostly weekend home time.
- Starting pay is .45 cpm split; top-out at .46 cpm split within 6 months.
- Average of 5,000 miles per week split.
- Thats an average $1,125 per week per driver!
- Taking pre-loaded trailers in Lebanon, TN and delivering to Cracker Barrel stores (merchandise, not food) coast to coast.
- Delivering product to the customer's retail stores.
- Weekly runs will be the same, except any backhauls will vary.
- Unloading pay is available at a rate of $175+ per trailer as unloading is required. Must setup ramp and two-wheel freight into the customers store room. (1+ hours per stop, up to 7 hours total to unload)
Check out these other benefits of being a full-time member of the Averitt team:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
- $68.75 per week for family
- $27.90 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform program- will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs available
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.